Today when I arrived Tony was excited to see me. He had been up since 5:30 in the morning so he was a little tired. We watched tv for a little while and then decided to head to the Aquarium.

The Aquarium was pretty packed today. There were a lot of children there so Tony was excited to be able to run around with children his age. The first thing we did was head to the play area. Usually when Tony is playing with other children I try to get him to introduce himself. Today he did it without me prompting him. He said “Hi, I Tony!”.

After we left the play area, we walked around to look at the tanks. Tony then asked to go night night and go home, so we left. On the way home he said he wanted fries, but fell asleep in the car.

When we arrived home, Tony went upstairs to take a nap. While he was sleeping I cleaned up the living room and playroom. I also went to the grocery store to get a few things for him. When I arrived back home, Tony had woke up and came downstairs. We colored and watched shows the rest of the time I was there.

11/5/06 Today we went to Beaufort for Anton’s niece’s first birthday party. On the way down Tony fell asleep in the car, so he was full of energy when we arrived.

When we arrived at the house, Tony was greeted by Mazzi and Papa and other family members. He immediately wanted to watch a show so we put in Wiggles the Big Red Car. After watching it for a few minutes he manded to go outside. So Morgan and I took him outside. He was wanted to run around the perimeter of the back yard, then up the porch and back around. So Morgan and I followed as Tony got his energy out.

After we came back inside it was time to head to the birthday party. The party was held at the Park and Tony was overwhelmed at the sight of all the equipment to play on. He started off on the toddler equipment and then decided to move on to bigger things. We headed over to another part of the park and Tony ran on around on everything and went down the slide. He then decided to run to another section. The section had a huge slide. There was about 15 steps to get up to the slide. I figured Tony would be scared but he wanted me to help him up so I held onto him and followed behind him. When we got to the top of the slide he was notably scared. He didn’t want to go down. I looked behind us and figured it would be too hard for me to carry him down the steps, so decided we would have to down the slide. I put him on my lap and told him it would okay and we headed down the slide together. He was laughing on the way down and enjoyed it.

On our way back from the slide it was time to cut the cake, so we headed back to table. Tony sat at the table with all the other kids and tried a cupcake. He didn’t like how sweet it was. After trying the cake Tony was way to overstimulated so we headed back to Anton’s parents house to watch Blue’s Clues. Then we headed home.